From: Karen on
I have 2 AOL email accounts but only set-up one of those using Outlook.
However the other AOL account that I did NOT set-up with Outlook no longer
has any of my emails that were in my InBox. They disappeared? How do I get
them back and why did they go away? Has anyone had this problem ?

Thank you
From: DL on
If you are saying the mail from the other account is now showing in Outlook,
then it means that your 2 aol mail accounts are catchall accounts, ie they
are not unique accounts.
But if you are saying the mail is not showing in Outlook, then its nothing
to do with outlook