From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Andrew Poulos wrote:

> At the top of the page you need

At the top of the _script_.

> <%@ language="javascript" %>

_"JScript"_, not "javascript".

> otherwise I believe the server assumes that its vbscript.

Depends.

PointedEars
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Evertjan. wrote:

> The OP server's IIS could have been set to Jscript.

No VBScript error message without VBScript being the default scripting
language.

PointedEars
-- Richard Cornford, cljs, <cife6q$253$1$8300dec7(a)news.demon.co.uk> (2004)
From: Andrew Poulos on
On 7/02/2010 6:58 PM, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
> Andrew Poulos wrote:
>
>> At the top of the page you need
>
> At the top of the _script_.
>
>> <%@ language="javascript" %>
>
> _"JScript"_, not "javascript".

I've always written "javascript" and IIS has never reported an error???

Andrew Poulos
From: Rob Christiansen on
thanks, forgot
<%@ LANGUAGE = "JScript" %>

From: Evertjan. on
Rob Christiansen wrote on 09 feb 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:

> thanks, forgot
> <%@ LANGUAGE = "JScript" %>

No need to thank for that,
unless you quote what you are talking about.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.