From: Star Fleet Admiral Q on
If all 3 of the PC's connected to the router on your network are now using
169.254.x.x IP addresses, then either a) the router has been configured to
lease out 169.254.x.x IP addresses or b) the router itself has failed in
some way, maybe simply turning it off/on and doing a ipconfig /renew could
fix the problem. Have you reconfigured the router not to use the default
configuration password, if not, it is also an option c) where the router was
hacked and the hacker changed settings to mess with you or use it for
his/her own mischievous/devious purposes.

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!

Google is your friend!
http://www.google.com