From: miki.miska on
Hi !

I am using automounter for mounting home directories.
I have one user with more than 8 characters username long and don't want
to shorten it.

The username is 'mikimiska', and the automounter produces the following
lines:

parse_entry: mapentry parse error: map=auto_home key=+auto_home
Mount of /export/home/mikimisk on /home/mikimisk: No such file or
directory
automountd: mapline_to_mapent: bad location= map=auto_home
key=+auto_home

/etc/auto_home looks like this:

+auto_home
mikimiska myhost:/export/home/mikimiska
* myhost:/export/home/&

I also put the last line before mikimiska line, but no difference.

If I login, home is mounter properly:
/home/mikimiska on /export/home/mikimiska read/write/setuid on Thu May

Is there any option to tell automounter somehow, when it founds first
proper line in auto_home it stops mount the following lines ...
(in my case * myhost:/export/home/&)

thx