From: Volodymyr Shcherbyna on
On your place I would download autorun tools from sysinternals.com and look
for all traces of this dll in shell extensions, BHO and other locations.
Then, I would delete the corresponding registry entry that loads this DLL at
windows startup; and I would do a reboot of machine. After that I guess, you
will be able to delete file from your drive.

--
Volodymyr
NG tips:

From: Lynwood Page on
Hello,
I downloaded your SuperAntiSpyware software and ran it. It did not
detect or remove the avmete.dll virus I have but it still looks like a
pretty good product. Thanks for your help.

"Singapore Web Design" <SingaporeWebDesign_ng2(a)bootstrike.com> wrote in
message news:OetdybMRIHA.2396(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...