From: Sherlock on
All

Started on this and thought it must have already been done.
Looked at the sample in bBrowser which is Image from blob.
What to read contents of TXT, into say an MLE and the shown the image
next to it.

There must be a simple way to do it and I have my dunce hat on today.

Thanks in advance.

Phil McGuinness
From: Joachim Bieler on
Hi Phil,

please check your email.

Regards,
Joachim Bieler

From: Stefano on
Joachim,
I would be interested too

thanks!

Best regards
Stefano

From: Jean-Pierre Maertens on
Yes, that would be very interesting for me too !
regards

--
Jean-Pierre Maertens

From: Joachim Bieler on