From: Harry B. on
In the attached picture there is a part of a statusbar of a shellwindow
showing a string on a colored background.

Can someone show me some lines of Code plaese, how to do this in VO2.8?

--Harry B.
From: Camille Kater on
Harry,

Create a Fixedtext control for your Shell
(Protect or Export oMyFT as FixedText),
then (in an init or postinit method):

SELF:oMyFT:=FIXEDTEXT{SELF:statusbar,-1,point{495,-5},dimension{125,22}}
SELF:oMyFT:Background:=....
SELF:oMyFT:caption:=....
SELF:oMyFT:show()

Camille

From: Harry B. on
A very interesting solution! Unfortunately I can't get a different
background color than standard grey.

Any other tips?

--Harry B.
From: Harry B. on