From: lilida on
Hello all,

We have a CGI application running, it works correctly until version 6
of IIS.

Now in version 7 of IIS, the CGI does not receive correctly all of
INPUT'S form.

Visual Objects 2.7 - some INPUT received.
Visual Objects 2.8 - INPUT received none.

HTML is called with method POST.

In all appearances, IIS does not send all INPUT'S VO to get through
GETENV.

SO - Windows Vista IIS7, Windows 7 IIS7, Windows 2008 R2 IIS7.5.

If anyone can help, thank you.

Gilmar - Brazil.

www.esquematika.com.br
From: Norbert Kolb on
Hello Gilmar!

It is very difficult to say what is wrong, but I think your request is
not correct.

Send me some more information and I will try to help you.

Email: n dot kolb at aon dot at

Norbert

From: richard.townsendrose on
Gilmar

or just think PHP ... amd Apache ... etc etc

ten years never a problem - except sometimes with the aged
programmer !

Richard
From: lilida on
On 18 maio, 06:00, "richard.townsendrose"
<richard.townsendr...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
> Gilmar
>
> or just think PHP ... amd Apache ... etc etc
>
> ten years never a problem - except sometimes with the aged
> programmer !
>
> Richard

Richard

or just thng VO/CGI ... and ISS ... etc etc

twelve years, never a problem - except, sometimes with the elderly
Programmers like you who insists on referring other products to solve
routine problems in programming.

Note - you aconcelho to switch to Java, which is 10 years rather than
PHP.
From: lilida on
On 17 maio, 16:26, Norbert Kolb <n.kolb_entferne_d...(a)aon.at> wrote:
> Hello Gilmar!
>
> It is very difficult to say what is wrong, but I think your request is
> not correct.
>
> Send me some more information and I will try to help you.
>
> Email: n dot kolb at aon dot at
>
> Norbert

I could not send the email to you.

Please send your email again because the post did not work.

grateful.

Gilmar.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2