From: Philippe Mermod on
Hi Everyone,

I need to interface with telephony using TAPI and found a
tapi.aef in VO Samples folder.

Did you use it ? How ?

After a search on the NG, I found that Adriano Rui Gominho did a
DevFest session about TAPI : is it available for download ?
Where ?

I'm searching for TAPI samples too if available.

TIA,

--
Phil Mermod
Crystal Reports Library for Visual Objects
From: richard.townsendrose on
Phil

I emailed adriano to ask him to reply to you.

richard
From: Philippe Mermod on

Thanks Richard

From: Adriano Rui Gominho on
Hi Phil,

Check your inbox

Best regards

Adriano

From: Philippe Mermod on
Thanks Adriano ! Get it....
--

Adriano Rui Gominho wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> Check your inbox
>
> Best regards
>
> Adriano
>

> On May 17, 1:59�pm, "Philippe Mermod" <pmer...(a)REMOVEpkl.ch>
> wrote:
> > Thanks Richard
> >
> > --
> > Phil Mermod
> > Crystal Reports Library for Visual
> > Objectshttp://www.pkl.ch/dev/
> >
> > richard.townsendrose wrote:
> > > Phil
> >
> > > I emailed adriano to ask him to reply to you.
> >
> > > richard
> >

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Site updated