From: Marc Verkade [Marti] on
Lost?
This is not the Powerpoint newsgroup ;-)

From: Geoff Schaller on
<rofl>

It is also amusing that someone sends an email and then resorts to a
news group to provide notification that an email was sent.

From: Philippe Mermod on
Geoff,

Without offense, It's very interesting what you wrote : as far
as I know, some months ago when I sent you some emails, some of
them were lost !?!? Do you remember this ? Even I had to notify
you thru the NG that I sent you them. And if my memory is good,
it was the same in the opposite. Possible reasons : wrong valid
email, interpreted as spam, removal client or server rules, ....

From: Geoff Schaller on
Phil.

But that was because you were using the wrong email address and in that
case you would have had bounces or failure notes.

I just find it amusing that there is an immediate confirmation by ng. If
you'd waited two days and said: hey, I didn't get an email response from
you on.... then I'd say fair enough. The other thing to do is use the
GrafX forum where you can make attachments. Actually I can attach and
unattach from this forum but some guys are using news readers that
prohibit this.

Geoff

From: richard.townsendrose on
Geoff

fact is many people didn't know where adriano had got to ... i did,
but i didn't want to post his new email address ...

anyway ... tapi we have ...

richard
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2