From: Darmadi on
Hi to all,

I want to do something where the browser really lost focus, I have tried
FocusChangeEvent, but when user press KeyArrowDown or KeyArrowUp, the event
was called actually it should not be cause still in bBrowser focus.

Any tips for me?

--
Regards,
Darmadi

From: Stephen Quinn on
Darmadi

When you test for the KEY you also need to test to see what control/window
has focus.

See the bBrowser samples - those with an EventHandler() method.

CYA
Steve

From: Darmadi on
Thanks Steve,