From: NataliePH on
our company auto wipes all emails after 90 days and I want to save emails
that I've filed to my personal folders, however, I can't find any .pst files
anywhere to copy/backup. Does anyone know of an "easy" way to save emails in
a locked down environment? I tried to copy the outlook data folder without
success.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"NataliePH" <NataliePH(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> our company auto wipes all emails after 90 days and I want to save emails
> that I've filed to my personal folders, however, I can't find any .pst files
> anywhere to copy/backup. Does anyone know of an "easy" way to save emails in
> a locked down environment? I tried to copy the outlook data folder without
> success.

Are you sure you want to subvert company policy? It could cost you your job.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Bob I on
Forward your personal e-mail to you home e-mail address.

From: dlw on
Are the emails you want to save personal or business related? If they are
business related, you need to tell whoever at the company you have a need to
retain older messages. If they are personal emails, you need to get yourself
a free hotmail or gmail account...