From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 16-02-2010 06:24, RayLopez99 wrote:
> On Feb 16, 2:47 am, Arne Vajh�j<a...(a)vajhoej.dk> wrote:
>
>> Based on how you intend to use it then a:
>>
>> Dictionary<string,List<string>>
>>
>> looks obvious to me.
>
> Or hash table, which allows for collisions.

Hashtable (or if .NET version >= 2.0 Dictionary<string,String>)
can not have multiple values for the same key.

Arne
From: RayLopez99 on
On Feb 16, 2:01 pm, rno <n...(a)empty.no> wrote:

> Tx guys. I also found the KeyValuePair struct, which might come in
> handy.

You are welcome. I think KeyValuePair is simply a fancy name for
Dictionary, at least that's how I interpret it.

RL
From: Jeff Johnson on
"RayLopez99" <raylopez88(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Tx guys. I also found the KeyValuePair struct, which might come in
>> handy.

> You are welcome. I think KeyValuePair is simply a fancy name for
> Dictionary, at least that's how I interpret it.

Close. A KeyValuePair<K, V> is the generic version of what in pre-generic
..NET was called a DictionaryEntry. They aren't dictionaries themselves,
rather they're what dictionaries contain.