From: Eric P. on
Tempel wrote:
> Eric P. ha scritto:
>
>> When starting the computer the A7V133 bios which contains the seperate
>> promise bios reports "Asus A7V-133 ACPI Bios Revision 1010 Beta 001B
>> 02/11/2003.
>> When the Promise Bios is initialized it reports Fastrak 100(tm)
>> "Lite"Bios 1.31 (Build24) Promise Technologie
>> When inspecting the version of the Promise Controller driver in
>> Windows 98SE or XP system you could see Promise Tech 2.00.1000.34
>> Success, Eric
>
> IT'S ALL OK!!!!! :-))))))))))))
> I have updated bios and driver and tested with a 200GB HDD connected at
> che Promise onboard controller and... I have read ALL DATA!
> Many many many thanks!!!!!
Nice to hear the good news.
February 2001 I bought two asus A7V133 boards and used them with RAID1
from the start in homebuild computers.
One of them died october 2003 and I replaced it with a similar MSI board.
The other A7V133 board is running happily as reserve computer.
From: Tempel on
Eric P. ha scritto:

> Nice to hear the good news.
> February 2001 I bought two asus A7V133 boards and used them with RAID1
> from the start in homebuild computers.
> One of them died october 2003 and I replaced it with a similar MSI board.
> The other A7V133 board is running happily as reserve computer.

:-(((((((((( for died A7V
:-)))))))))) for other A7V!
My A7V133 works since may 2001, I hope not stop right now!
;-)))