From: Jon on

"Greegor" <greegor47(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 24, 2:09 am, "Jon" <jon8...(a)peoplepc.com> wrote:
> http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
>
> You guys aren't much help. You say it's wrong but can't come up with
> anything yourselves. My guess is you don't know your stuff, you just like
> to hack a good thing. If you think you're so smart, design a circuit
> yourselves and tell me. Any takers?

Are those isolation transformers you added? LOL

The transformers are of the type to convert European 240vac to Western
120vac. If the load draws more than 100 watts, the fuse in the transformer
blows.

From: Jon on

"PeterD" <peter2(a)hipson.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 03:09:45 -0400, "Jon" <jon8338(a)peoplepc.com>
> wrote:
>
>>http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
>>
>>You guys aren't much help. You say it's wrong but can't come up with
>>anything yourselves. My guess is you don't know your stuff, you just like
>>to hack a good thing. If you think you're so smart, design a circuit
>>yourselves and tell me. Any takers?
>

> Again, totally and fatally flawed.
>
> You must have a contactor between the grid and your home. You are
> clearly a moronic fool who can't read (since I've said this MANY
> times.
>
> As to designing it for you, I'll be glad to. Contact me and I'll send
> you a consulting contract to sign, which you should send back with a
> filled out credit application.

I'd be happy to put a contactor between the grid and my home, if I could
find one. Do you know where sells a contactor with 200 amp contacts? 3PST,
coil 120/240vac

From: Jon on

<a7yvm109gf5d1(a)netzero.com> wrote in message
On Jul 24, 2:09 am, "Jon" <jon8...(a)peoplepc.com> wrote:
> http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
>
> You guys aren't much help. You say it's wrong but can't come up with
> anything yourselves. My guess is you don't know your stuff, you just like
> to hack a good thing. If you think you're so smart, design a circuit
> yourselves and tell me. Any takers?

Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness? Your website is
the product of a psychotic mind. I would seek help.

try my other web site as well,

http://mypeoplepc.com/members/jon8338/math/

http://mypeoplepc.com/members/jon8338/mypersonalsite/

Are you a psychiatrist or something qualified to diagnose someone's
condition? If not I suggest you shut the hell up and keep your opinions to
yourself. Otherwise if you yourself are psychotic, you may confuse me with
yourself.

From: krw on
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:17:36 -0400, "Jon" <jon8338(a)peoplepc.com> wrote:

>"PeterD" <peter2(a)hipson.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 03:09:45 -0400, "Jon" <jon8338(a)peoplepc.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
>>>
>>>You guys aren't much help. You say it's wrong but can't come up with
>>>anything yourselves. My guess is you don't know your stuff, you just like
>>>to hack a good thing. If you think you're so smart, design a circuit
>>>yourselves and tell me. Any takers?
>>

>> Again, totally and fatally flawed.
>>
>> You must have a contactor between the grid and your home. You are
>> clearly a moronic fool who can't read (since I've said this MANY
>> times.
>>
>> As to designing it for you, I'll be glad to. Contact me and I'll send
>> you a consulting contract to sign, which you should send back with a
>> filled out credit application.
>>

>I'd be happy to put a contactor between the grid and my home, if I could
>find one. Do you know where sells a contactor with 200 amp contacts? 3PST,
>coil 120/240vac

Certainly.

http://www.generac.com/Residential/Transfer_Switches/Whole_House_or_Business/Nexus_Smart_Switch/
From: m II on
Jamie wrote:

> That's funny, I just forwarded this content with the link above to a
> retired Electrical school Instructor, but still active State code
> inspector and adult refresh course teacher..
>
> I'm sure he'll have some fun with that photo to show his students.

Thank God for a concerned, caring, humanist, safety conscious citizen
having the good sense, intelligence and keen insight to archive the
dangerous practices shown on that site.

http://www.scotiabunk.com/jon/

mike