From: Jon on
http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html

You guys aren't much help. You say it's wrong but can't come up with
anything yourselves. My guess is you don't know your stuff, you just like
to hack a good thing. If you think you're so smart, design a circuit
yourselves and tell me. Any takers?

From: Greegor on
On Jul 24, 2:09 am, "Jon" <jon8...(a)peoplepc.com> wrote:
> http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
>
> You guys aren't much help.  You say it's wrong but can't come up with
> anything yourselves.  My guess is you don't know your stuff, you just like
> to hack a good thing.  If you think you're so smart, design a circuit
> yourselves and tell me.  Any takers?

Are those isolation transformers you added? LOL
From: PeterD on
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 03:09:45 -0400, "Jon" <jon8338(a)peoplepc.com>
wrote:

>http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
>
>You guys aren't much help. You say it's wrong but can't come up with
>anything yourselves. My guess is you don't know your stuff, you just like
>to hack a good thing. If you think you're so smart, design a circuit
>yourselves and tell me. Any takers?

Again, totally and fatally flawed.

You must have a contactor between the grid and your home. You are
clearly a moronic fool who can't read (since I've said this MANY
times.

As to designing it for you, I'll be glad to. Contact me and I'll send
you a consulting contract to sign, which you should send back with a
filled out credit application.

From: Jamie on
PeterD wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 03:09:45 -0400, "Jon" <jon8338(a)peoplepc.com>
> wrote:
>

>>http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
>>
>>You guys aren't much help. You say it's wrong but can't come up with
>>anything yourselves. My guess is you don't know your stuff, you just like
>>to hack a good thing. If you think you're so smart, design a circuit
>>yourselves and tell me. Any takers?
>

> Again, totally and fatally flawed.
>
> You must have a contactor between the grid and your home. You are
> clearly a moronic fool who can't read (since I've said this MANY
> times.
>
> As to designing it for you, I'll be glad to. Contact me and I'll send
> you a consulting contract to sign, which you should send back with a
> filled out credit application.

That's funny, I just forwarded this content with the link above to a
retired Electrical school Instructor, but still active State code
inspector and adult refresh course teacher..

I'm sure he'll have some fun with that photo to show his students.

From: a7yvm109gf5d1 on
On Jul 24, 2:09 am, "Jon" <jon8...(a)peoplepc.com> wrote:
> http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
>
> You guys aren't much help.  You say it's wrong but can't come up with
> anything yourselves.  My guess is you don't know your stuff, you just like
> to hack a good thing.  If you think you're so smart, design a circuit
> yourselves and tell me.  Any takers?

Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness? Your website is
the product of a psychotic mind. I would seek help.