From: SMJD on
Hmmm. I think i have a problem.
I noticed in my C:\ program file x86 there is a application called (Boot)
with an icon that looks like a blank explorer screen. Its 64 KB (65,536bytes)
in size .Properties/summary shows nothing, antivirus scan shows nothing.
should it be there , ya think it would be ok to delete it.
From: Dicky on
Go to web site listed below to remove boot.exe spyware.
www.spywareremove.com/removebootexe.html

From: SMJD on
I had wanted to update my intel bios but it was telling me there is a sys or
internal problem. so i started looking around and found the (Boot
applaction)in my program files and it looked out of place. Which prompted me
to this inquiery*.