From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thanks a lot don - something else i didn't know.

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: Unknown on
Windows Security Essentials. (WSE)

From: LD55ZRA on

> Windows Security Essentials. (WSE)

There is no such things as Windows Security Essentials. Get your facts
right boy!. It is MSE - Microsoft Security Essentials -- and you can
download this wonderful tool from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

If you need any help how to install this wonderful tool then please do not
hesitate ask me. I shall certainly help you considering your mum is doing a
fantastic job on my organ located under my pants jkust below the belt.

hth

From: Unknown on
PS. As for the comment below, you'll just have to recognize that it is from
a college student
by the ID of ANONYMOUS, alias LD55ZRA. He has a foul mouth, is playing
stupid and winning too.

From: LD55ZRA on

As long as it makes you happy who cares! How's your mum these days? Is she
still going out with that Rastafarian?

> You're winning.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2