From: "Dallas" Jagged on
i am done with firefox - won't import, the auto password function is a
hassle, etc.

i just cant find either a single browser that opens several of my sites &
uses a password enter function, or better, one that does it all. ie has no
auto password, opera seems slow, didnt like chrome & have yet to try safari.
it may be that i need to resolve the slow workings of my pc.

opera has the password function, but it still seems slow, or maybe it's my
pc - see the hijack this post i made recently.

thanks

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
let me ask this; does having 2 browsers, a, running at the same time & b,
using one while the other is not being used, cause any conflict that would
affect the speed & performance of the pc & the performance of either
browser ? seems the tabs in opera 10.5 always need reloading.

having so much trouble with all browsers - must be me

thanks ia

From: Don Phillipson on

> let me ask this; does having 2 browsers, a, running at the same time & b,
> using one while the other is not being used, cause any conflict that would
> affect the speed & performance of the pc & the performance of either
> browser ? seems the tabs in opera 10.5 always need reloading.

Mozilla Firefox is the default browser under WinXP here, but
some sites (e.g. MS Update) require IE. No loss of speed has
been noticed while both were loaded and connected.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

From: Unknown on
First off, what's the problem with OE8?
I suspect your problem is that you have malwarebytes' anti-malware,
ad-aware, spybot, spyware blaster,
wndow defender, bit defender and Ccleaner. Delete them all and install WSE.

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thanks unknown & since i have no issues w/ oe8, i just let it ride.
what is wse ?

--

"Unknown" <unknown(a)unknown.kom> wrote in message
> First off, what's the problem with OE8?
> I suspect your problem is that you have malwarebytes' anti-malware,
> ad-aware, spybot, spyware blaster,
> wndow defender, bit defender and Ccleaner. Delete them all and install
> WSE.
> "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle> wrote in message
>> let me ask this; does having 2 browsers, a, running at the same time & b,
>> using one while the other is not being used, cause any conflict that
>> would affect the speed & performance of the pc & the performance of
>> either browser ? seems the tabs in opera 10.5 always need reloading.
>>
>> having so much trouble with all browsers - must be me
>>
>> thanks ia
>>

>> --
>> Dallas.....
>>
>> Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
>> 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a
>> regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware
>> Blaster, Window Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner
>>

>> "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle> wrote in message
>>>i am done with firefox - won't import, the auto password function is a
>>>hassle, etc.
>>>
>>> i just cant find either a single browser that opens several of my sites
>>> & uses a password enter function, or better, one that does it all. ie
>>> has no auto password, opera seems slow, didnt like chrome & have yet to
>>> try safari. it may be that i need to resolve the slow workings of my pc.
>>>
>>> opera has the password function, but it still seems slow, or maybe it's
>>> my pc - see the hijack this post i made recently.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dallas.....
>>>
>>> Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
>>> 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a
>>> regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware
>>> Blaster, Window Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner
>>>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: hijack this
Next: Outline format disappeared