From: Dwayne Roberts on
Hi,

I created a custom powerpoint template (.potx) in office 2007. In the master
slide and on the master slide i changed the identation of the levels and the
bullets used. In the masterslide it's looks fine and also on the content
slides underneath.

However any presentation based on that template just doesn't seem to follow
at flow. If i type in text and click on the ' bullets' icon it just places
the default round bullet in front of the text with no indentation. The next
level, which i get by clicking on the 'increase indent level' icon doesn't
indent the text at all. Only by the second level do indents start.

Can anyone help with this? Is there some step I missed?

Kind regards,
Dwayne