From: John Braner on
Sue Morton wrote:
> I think you've confused me with Ben!
>
> LOL

No, I mean *no one* should do it - under your jurisdiction.
I should've listened myself ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Ben Berman on
Sue Morton wrote:
> I think you've confused me with Ben!
>
> LOL

NOT possible - go ahead, ask a question, any question . . . see who
answers - correctly!

8-)

--
THE SONG FACTORY
Words and Music, made to order(TM)

WWW: http://www.thesongfactory.com
From: John Braner on
Ben Goldman wrote:
> John Braner wrote:
>
>> BobF wrote:
>>> Q: Who is the moderator?
>>>
>>> A: Sue. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, mess with Sue!
>> And don't convert your FAT32 partitions to NTFS.
>
> Yeah, format them that way from the start! :P

Where were you guys when I needed you? ie when I was in the DOS box and hit <CR>!!?? ;-)

--
===========

From: Ben Berman on
Ben Goldman wrote:
> Ben Berman wrote:
>
>> Sue Morton wrote:
>>> I think you've confused me with Ben!
>>>
>>> LOL
>> NOT possible - go ahead, ask a question, any question . . . see who
>> answers - correctly!
>>
>> 8-)
>
> I deserved that you schmuck!!!!

That's possible . . . OTOH, it might've been ME she was referring to, in
which case, _I_ deserved that, me schmuck!!!!

8-)