From: John Navas on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 21:17:03 -0400, "Peter"
<peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in
<4c006b1a$1$5514$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com>:

>"Tzortzakakis Dimitris" <noone(a)nospam.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Once again, thanks for your comments,
>> You're welcome, Dudley. The photo was a bit blurry, but it's expected,
>> since the dogs were moving so fast. You got Mich's mouth just across the
>> edge of the frame.
>> Have you heard about this joke? The dog thinks about his owner: he
>> provides me food, shelter, he pets me, he fulfils all my needs. He must be
>> a god.
>> The cat thinks: He provides me food, shelter, he pets me, he fulfils all
>> my needs. I must be a god.
>
>Yup! Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

"Dogs come when called. Cats have answering machines." ;)

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams
From: Ken Walls on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 08:57:14 -0700, John Navas <jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2010 21:17:03 -0400, "Peter"
><peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in
><4c006b1a$1$5514$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com>:
>
>>"Tzortzakakis Dimitris" <noone(a)nospam.com> wrote in message

>>> You're welcome, Dudley. The photo was a bit blurry, but it's expected,
>>> since the dogs were moving so fast. You got Mich's mouth just across the
>>> edge of the frame.
>>> Have you heard about this joke? The dog thinks about his owner: he
>>> provides me food, shelter, he pets me, he fulfils all my needs. He must be
>>> a god.
>>> The cat thinks: He provides me food, shelter, he pets me, he fulfils all
>>> my needs. I must be a god.
>>
>>Yup! Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
>
>"Dogs come when called. Cats have answering machines." ;)

Dogs in my woods are told to "go home". Cats are good target practice with
a 22. I got 17 of the lousy vermin in just the last 2 months. I do need to
pile them further from the house though. The other night when light breezes
were coming from the unconventional NE, there was a pretty nasty stench of
rotting cat carcasses wafting toward the house. Luckily it only lasted a
couple hours.