From: Lydia on
Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to know if they could
possibly be re-stored someway? HELP PLEASE!!!
From: Kathleen Orland on
Did you empty your Deleted Items folder already? If not, there should be a +
sign beside your Deleted Items Folder. Click it to locate your deleted
folders.

If not, try this:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm

Good luck!