From: Jill on
I try to log on in safe mode with the Aadministrators account and it comes up
with an error box (user environment) stating that It can log me on with the
default user profile. When I click ok it sems to ant to log on but doesn't.
The computer just freezes and I have to manually shut it down. Sometimes the
error box doesn't show and when i click on the Administrator user profile it
just freezes the computer too. What can I do? I should only have two users
on the computer. The Administrator account and mine which is the Owner
account.