From: heypen on
Is there a way to do this on a MAC?
I have Microsoft PowerPoint 2004 for Mac.

I need to print slides with speaker notes somehow...

From: Steve Rindsberg on
wrote:
> Is there a way to do this on a MAC?
> I have Microsoft PowerPoint 2004 for Mac.
>
> I need to print slides with speaker notes somehow...

That depends. If you want to print 9 slides per page PLUS notes, no.

If you want one slide per page plus notes, just print Notes Pages instead of
slides.

You might also be able to print notes pages to PDF then use Reader or
Acrobat to print multiple PDF pages per printer page to get 2 or more slides
plus notes per page.

> "PPTMagician" wrote:
>
> > Handout Wizard will do the trick:
> > http://skp.mvps.org/how/
> >
> > Glenna
> >
> > "Dave M" wrote:
> >
> > > I want to use the 9 slides per page handout and have my notes show up
> > > underneath them

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint