From: Curtis on
I am preparing one hour Powerpoint 2003 presentation containing photos and
videos. I would like to improve/embellish/sexify the pitch and am even
willing to pay a little for the help. This is for personal use and not for
commercial or business use. Would appreciate a response. Thanks. Kurt
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi Kurt

Have a browse around here (for free!):
http://www.presentationzen.com/
http://blog.duarte.com/
Also check out some different styles & approaches used here:
http://www.ted.com/

Good luck!

Lucy

--