From: George Lee on
Can you trap the keyup or keydown events at the application level using VBA?
if so, how is that done?
From: Chirag on
You might want to subclass PowerPoint's main window and see if the messages
that you get are the ones you want to handle. An example of how to subclass
PowerPoint's main window is available at
http://officeone.mvps.org/vba/subclass_powerpoint.html

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <5A9F9608-80E3-45D4-9302-2444FB237395(a)microsoft.com>, George Lee
wrote:
> Can you trap the keyup or keydown events at the application level using VBA?
> if so, how is that done?

Unless there's some way of doing it via the Windows API (and there may well
be), no. VBA doesn't offer any support for this.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: George Lee on
Did Microsoft ever explain why they did away with the user-customized key
mapping in PowerPoint?

From: George Lee on
This is very clever. Thanks. It did solve another problem I was working on.