From: KiwiEm on
I am a personal assistant, wondering if I can set up my Outlook so I can view
my email account as well as my boss's in the same spot.
From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
Yes. Check out this site:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011134811033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033

From: ANONYMOUS on
KiwiEm wrote:

> I am a personal assistant, wondering if I can set up my Outlook so I can view
> my email account as well as my boss's in the same spot.

Apart from what has been said in the previous message, you could setup
your boss's email account on your system but ensuring that messages are
NOT downloaded from the server so that your boss can also view his/her
messages. Not an ideal situation especially if your boss logs in before
you do then he/she is likely to download the messages and you want have
any copies on your system.

Just a thought but this message is now archived here where M$ can't
censor it:

<http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.outlook.general/topics?lnk=srg&hl=en>

hth