From: Gino Bermeo Gino on

when trying to move items to another folder. i get the below error message.
cannot expand a folder. there is not enough memory to run this program. Quit
one or more programs, and then try again.
I'm using microsoft office professional 2007
i have Outlook with business management
this is the only program running in my task bar.
I'm using a 2 week old windows 7 dell laptop. studio xps 1647
it has enough ram to run this program
please help

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Gino Bermeo" <Gino Bermeo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> when trying to move items to another folder. i get the below error message.
> cannot expand a folder. there is not enough memory to run this program. Quit
> one or more programs, and then try again.
> I'm using microsoft office professional 2007
> i have Outlook with business management
> this is the only program running in my task bar.
> I'm using a 2 week old windows 7 dell laptop. studio xps 1647
> it has enough ram to run this program

Do you have the Business Contact Manager installed? If you do not need it,
try uninstalling it to see if that helps.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
Gino Bermeo wrote:

> when trying to move items to another folder. i get the below error message.
> cannot expand a folder. there is not enough memory to run this program. Quit
> one or more programs, and then try again.
> I'm using microsoft office professional 2007
> i have Outlook with business management
> this is the only program running in my task bar.
> I'm using a 2 week old windows 7 dell laptop. studio xps 1647
> it has enough ram to run this program
> please help

Try running Outlook in its safe mode and retest.

outlook.exe /safe