From: Greg D Isringhaus on
I retrieve my email using the IMAP. Problem is my emails will come in and be in bold as unread, but as they accumulate after about 30 mins or so, they automatically "unbold" being marked as read? Any ideas why this would be?.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Greg D Isringhaus" <greg[dot]isringhaus[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in message

>I retrieve my email using the IMAP. Problem is my emails will come in and be
>in bold as unread, but as they accumulate after about 30 mins or so, they
>automatically "unbold" being marked as read? Any ideas why this would be?.

Do you also get your mail with a hand-held device?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Greg D Isringhaus on
tillman1952 wrote on Fri, 12 February 2010 13:32
> "Greg D Isringhaus" <greg[dot]isringhaus[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in message
>
> >I retrieve my email using the IMAP. Problem is my emails will come in and be
> >in bold as unread, but as they accumulate after about 30 mins or so, they
> >automatically "unbold" being marked as read? Any ideas why this would be?.
>
> Do you also get your mail with a hand-held device?
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

No, I do not..
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> No, I do not..

Do you use a desktop search program? Does the same thing happen if you start
Outlook in safe mode (hold Ctrl when you start Outlook)?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]