From: Claire Talent on
i have windows XP. the cd dvd drive icon has disapeared from my computer. I
checked the device it said that the driver is missing or corrupted (code 39)
i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling but that didnt work. its a Sony
CDRW/DVD CRX33OE

im not very good with computers
can u help?
--
claire xx
From: Ted Zieglar on
"CD-ROM access is missing and messages cite error Code 31, Code 32, Code 19,
Code 39, or Code 41 after you remove Easy CD Creator in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060/en-us

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."