From: Laurence on
Can some knowledgeable person tell me if the printhead on
a canon ip 4500 will work on a ip 4000?
Laurence

From: Al on
On Dec 22, 9:57 am, "Laurence" <eiren...(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Can some knowledgeable person tell me if the printhead on
> a canon ip 4500 will work on a ip 4000?
> Laurence

Just based on Googling the price and applications, I would strongly
doubt it. The 4500 costs twice as much. However, sometimes the more
exotic newer stuff with more functions will sometimes be reverse
compatible. They would never market it that way because nobody would
buy it for the lesser functioning machine. If it physically fits, I'd
sure try it as an experiment if I already owned one.