From: Keith G Hicks on
What a shmuck. My "Never mind. I figured it out" was posted a good hour
before your attempt at a solution. I never cease to be amazed at how
obnoxiuos and unkind folks can be in the MS newsgroups. You don't know
enough about what I'm doing to make that judgement. I'm sorry you *tried* to
help as well. If you've nothing constructive to say, don't bother. I spent a
lot of time in the Borland Delphi newsgroups a few years ago on a big
project. It was like a breath of fresh air. 99% of the people there were
genuinely kind and helpful no matter what you were trying to do. And if they
felt that you could do something a little more efficiently, they didn't feel
the need to be rude about it.