From: Kerry on
I'm trying to create a pie chart where I can identify the groups I want, and
have all other data go into one other group, like "others". Like limiting the
output to the top ten. I worked for a while in Crystal reports and it's easy.
When defining the order, you can just say if its not a named group( you enter
the groups) put everything else in "others". Is there a facility like that in
SSRS 2005? Or is there an add-in that has that feature?
From: SeanL on
you could simply add another column to your result set which will identify
it that way.