From: Golf-Iron7 on
What I want to do is the following. I have a worksheet in which I have
created the following; Name-Column , select-Column. I now want to created a
formula in a new sheet which check if the are "x" in the select column and
copy the names of the name-columns to cells in that new sheet. (which is in
the same workbook) is that possible? If so please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
From: Gary''s Student on
To find a single "x" you would use VLOOKUP(). For all the "x"'s, see:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA012260381033.aspx
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001