From: Sue Morton on
I don't recall what version of Sonar you have, it is still that "Sonar lite"
something or other you've posted about before? V-Vocal is available in
Studio and Producer editions.
--
Sue Morton

"Botticeli" wrote :

> Thanks for the advise. I noticed that I don�t have V-vocal in Sonar
(6). I right click on the audio track and there are many choices but
not V-vocal. And I need something like this! I am an old shark from
the times of Kraftwerk, and used monophonic synths (korg ones, real
dinosaurs) to write music for theatre (my real job). But I am also a
songwriter (my real vocation, but no my real job), and I am sick and
tired of recording my voice over and over without getting the right
pitch in some areas.

> V-vocal sounds like the right answer, but I couldn�t find it in
cakewalk.com as a plug-in� I found some freeshare options (http://
freemusicsoftware.org/category/free-vst-effects-2/pitch-correction) ,
but I am not sure how good they are and what risks I am taking
including them in the effects area.

From: Botticeli on
On Mar 4, 10:09 am, "Sue Morton" <867-5...(a)domain.invalid> wrote:
> I don't recall what version of Sonar you have, it is still that "Sonar lite"
> something or other you've posted about before?  V-Vocal is available in
> Studio and Producer editions.
> --
> Sue Morton
>
> "Botticeli" wrote :
>
> > Thanks for the advise. I noticed that I don t have V-vocal in Sonar
>
> (6). I right click on the audio track and there are many choices but
> not V-vocal.  And I need something like this! I am an old shark from
> the times of Kraftwerk, and used monophonic synths (korg ones, real
> dinosaurs) to write music for theatre (my real job). But I am also a
> songwriter (my real vocation, but no my real job), and I am sick and
> tired of recording my voice over and over without getting the right
> pitch in some areas.
>
> > V-vocal sounds like the right answer, but I couldn t find it in
>
> cakewalk.com as a plug-in I found some freeshare options (http://
> freemusicsoftware.org/category/free-vst-effects-2/pitch-correction) ,
> but I am not sure how good they are and what risks I am taking
> including them in the effects area.

You right, I have the 'lite' edition... However I just found a copy of
melodyne, old version, that I a going to try to embed with sonar...
(dll things are a mystery for me...)

But I should follow your and Rick's advise of upgrading to Sonar Pro,
or something like that.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: SONG: Same One - Mix 4