From: Neil Rutman on
Somebody please tell me I'm done with this one (and mean it)!

Better defined low end, tamed sizzling ess's on the lead voc

www.soundclick.com/neilrutman\

From: Here In Oregon on
"Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> Somebody please tell me I'm done with this one (and mean it)!
>
> Better defined low end, tamed sizzling ess's on the lead voc
>
> www.soundclick.com/neilrutman\

> Somebody please tell me I'm done with this one (and mean it)!

Sorry, I wish could help you. Sounds like you have a classic case of ear
fatigue. I know I do. I have been trying to set up buses on a mix with
sends on a new DAW among a ton of other things. Take some time away and
come back to it. I gave it another listen and it didn't sound better than
this morning's mix 3 but my ears are now tired. Yours should be too. Get
some ear rest, Spring has just sprung and you still have time for your
international release. <g>

From: Neil Rutman on
oh well...

Neil R

From: Here In Oregon on

"Neil Rutman" > oh well...

Dude, try some dynamics without full on compression and give me the decency
of respect. When I provide detail don't respond with two freaking words.
Next!

From: Neil Rutman on
No offense intended HIO - just tired and frustrated. I'm sure you're right
about over compression. I'll give it another shot tomorrow.