From: Neil Rutman on
Rick, John and HIO,

Your help on this is truly appreciated. I'm gonna start again today and see
what happens - keeping your comments in mind.

Neil R

From: Here In Oregon on

"John Braner" > I've been in bed with the flu, so missed the first few
mixes. I can

Sorry to hear you are sick John and I hope you have a speedy recovery. So
get lots of sleep, tons of Vitamin C, and plenty of liquids. ;-)

From: John Braner on
On 03/03/2010 21:15, Here In Oregon wrote:

> "John Braner" > I've been in bed with the flu, so missed the first few
> mixes. I can
>
> Sorry to hear you are sick John and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
> So get lots of sleep, tons of Vitamin C, and plenty of liquids. ;-)

Thanks HIO. I'm out of bed now - but it's not going away..... ;-)

--