From: jolly on
I have a circular reference in my worksheet where I get two sets of values
for the same input as the circular flips between two values. I have set the
iteration to 100 but the values in the sheet do not give the same answer each
time.
From: Luke M on
With no example of the formula you are using, it is much harder to see what
is going wrong. I would suggest changing iteration to 1, and then pressing
F9 to step through, and see if there is perhaps a repeat of one of the
values, or a 3rd unknown value that is appearing.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M