From: dobbers on
I have a spreadsheet linked to others which retrieves data from each month
and places the infor in a sumarry table. Rather than change the formulas each
month is there a formula that will move the reference to the next row the
next month

thanks,
From: Luke M on
Assuming January reference is in row 2, maybe something like:
=OFFSET([Book2.xls]Sheet1!$A$2,MONTH(TODAY()),)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M