Prev: excel
Next: Looping Format
From: r2rcode on
i need a formula that will look at the information in a range of column
within a row. if the number in a column is greater than zero, then i need to
add one to the total. this will allow me to know the number of columns with
values greater than zero.
From: Luke M on
=COUNTIF(A2:Z2,">0")

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"r2rcode" <r2rcode(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i need a formula that will look at the information in a range of column
> within a row. if the number in a column is greater than zero, then i need
> add one to the total. this will allow me to know the number of columns
> with
> values greater than zero.

Pages: 1
Prev: excel