From: Restricted clicking on email links Restricted clicking on email on
All of a sudden if I try to clik on a link in a email, the system says it is
restricted see your administrator? I have no Administrator. It always worked
before?
From: Russ Valentine on
Feel free to read the countless posts here that have answered your question
before you post yet another. Since you have failed in that endeavor, here is
a special post just for you:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Russ Valentine