From: geenie on
Hi, I need to colour cells that are the same number (10 digit cellphone
number) if this number appears on sheet 2 it must colour cell with the same
number in sheet one. If both sheets with the same number can be coloured.
They can all be one colour, the point would be to see what numbers are not on
both sheets.

I hope that makes sense. Thanks
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett