From: donald on
imported yahoo address book, to many times. need to delete all but one.
also, why do I get a new worksheet everytime I import to excell from yahoo?
thank you,
From: Gord Dibben on
To delete duplicates..........Data>Filter>Advanced Filter.

Check unique records and copy to another location.

Why do you get a new worksheet every time you import from yahoo?

Depends upon your import method.

How are you currently doing it?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP