From: Amirallia on
Hi!

When I install my program, I install .net compact 1.0 SP3, SQLCE 2.0
and my program, so I install 3 cabs.

I have run my program on WM6.0 it's ok, but on WM6.1 my program dont'
run and when I remove CF compact 1.0 my program runs, but I want that
my program run with dll from CF 1.0 and not CF 2.0.

Can I do that ?

From: Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_ on
The basic answer is no. And you shouldn't be trying to install .NET CF 1.0
over the top of 2.0, which I think is what comes in ROM with WM6.1. You can
tell the run-time to run your EXE as though it was 1.0, but I'm unclear on
why you'd want to do that. Give us a justification before we dive into
describing how to do this...

Paul T.

From: Amirallia on
Il se trouve que Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] a formul� :
> The basic answer is no. And you shouldn't be trying to install .NET CF 1.0
> over the top of 2.0, which I think is what comes in ROM with WM6.1. You can
> tell the run-time to run your EXE as though it was 1.0, but I'm unclear on
> why you'd want to do that. Give us a justification before we dive into
> describing how to do this...
>
> Paul T.
>
> "Amirallia" wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> When I install my program, I install .net compact 1.0 SP3, SQLCE 2.0
>> and my program, so I install 3 cabs.
>>
>> I have run my program on WM6.0 it's ok, but on WM6.1 my program dont'
>> run and when I remove CF compact 1.0 my program runs, but I want that
>> my program run with dll from CF 1.0 and not CF 2.0.
>>
>> Can I do that ?
>>

>> .

Because I've developped an application since 2003. And I have no
problems on several device(WM2003, WM5.0, WM6.0), but with a WM6.1
device I have a problem when calling ReadFile API for communicate with
Serial Port(see message ID 121225 on this forum). And I have read on
forums that there is a bug with ReadFile on CF2.0

So I want to force my progam to runs with CF1.0