From: Robert Fuchs on
Hello,

I need to create some Winforms apps for devices like eg. http://kyman.datalogic.com
For getting a nice UI I will use Resco MobileForms Toolkit http://www.resco.net/developer

I'm looking for something like a "Mobile Winforms MVC" framework, because I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Any ideas?

mfg Robert
From: Alberto Silva, MVP on
Hi,
Take a look at this framework by Alex Yahknin:

http://www.codeplex.com/MobileMVC

--

Alberto Silva
http://www.moving2u.pt - R&D Manager

From: Simon Hart [MVP] on
It makes more sense to use a MVP pattern for a WinForms application. MVC is normally for stateless applications. MVP doesn't require a framework, it's more of a pattern which makes it more suitable for mobile applications.

Simon.
--
Simon Hart
Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP

From: Robert Fuchs on
> It makes more sense to use a MVP pattern for a WinForms application. MVC is normally for stateless applications.
> MVP doesn't require a framework, it's more of a pattern which makes it more suitable for mobile applications.

Can you point me to a MVP tutorial/sample for CF?

regards, Robert
From: Robert Fuchs on
I found MVC# http://www.mvcsharp.org
(This is MVP, don't know why they call it MVC#)

And Mobile MVC http://mobilemvc.codeplex.com

Anybody using one of these?

regards, Robert