From: Simon Hart [MVP] on

See if the above helps, I've not read it, not sure how good it is.

MVP is a pattern, you don't need a framework as per MVC. As I said MVC only makes sense if you want to target any UI, i.e. Web Forms, Silverlight, Win Mob etc because it uses an observer pattern which allows a complete decoupling of your business logic and the view (UI). MVP on the other hand is coupled via an interface.

MVP is easier to write and more suited if you are building a Win Form application on the CF.

--
Simon Hart
Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP

"Robert Fuchs" <nobody(a)noreply.com> wrote in message news:%23rSKBtLXKHA.220(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
I found MVC# http://www.mvcsharp.org
(This is MVP, don't know why they call it MVC#)

And Mobile MVC http://mobilemvc.codeplex.com

Anybody using one of these?

regards, Robert
From: Robert Fuchs on
> MVP is a pattern, you don't need a framework as per MVC.

I hear you - but MVC is a pattern too ;-)
And I expect more from a framework than just the pattern - UI navigation, just to name one.

MVC# (http://www.mvcsharp.org), which is MVP# in reality, seems to be a good way to go.

thanks for your help,

Robert