From: Max on
Select the entire username col before you do the advanced filter > uniques
--
Max
Singapore

From: kokhong on
after filter with uniques unit and copy the columns B to G, the original B
columns need to filter it to all, or keep it in uniques value?

and since i dun hav data in column D but C should i edit the formula lik
below? and since i have 14706 row, should it be below formula?

From: Max on
> after filter with uniques unit and copy the columns B to G, the original B
> columns need to filter it to all, or keep it in uniques value?

Copy the uniques n paste it into G2 down. I did not say to delete or
overwrite col B

> and since i dun hav data in column D but C should i edit the formula lik
> below? and since i have 14706 row, should it be below formula?

Yes, of course, change it to suit

As for the adaptations, this index bit
> INDEX($A$2:$A$10

needs to be changed as well to
> INDEX($A$2:$A$14706

Don't forget to ensure that the CSE bit is done properly.
--
Max
Singapore

From: kokhong on
yes, from the information that you given. i manage to get the answer that i
want.thanks

From: Max on
welcome, glad you did
--