From: Kelli on
I followed the instructions to configure my msn email with outlook 2007, but
when I tried to send a test email it did not work. I assume it is not
configured correctly. What do I do to get it to work?
From: LD55ZRA on
Kelli wrote:

>I followed the instructions to configure my msn email with outlook 2007, but
>when I tried to send a test email it did not work. I assume it is not
>configured correctly. What do I do to get it to work?

the only way to make it work is to follow these instructions line by line:

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287604>

The first thing is to print it out so that it is infront of you. Then
close all other programs like office 2007 or web browser. then open OL
and delete the account that is not working so that you can start from
scratch.

hth

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Are you trying to configure POP3 or the Outlook Connector? The Outlook
connector will sync contacts and calendar too. POP3 is Inbox only.

See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/msn_denied.asp for information on
using either method.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]