From: melanie on
i just put in some things on the calendar and the task menu and now outlook
opens to the task menu and not email how do i reset it to open to mail?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"melanie" <melanie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>i just put in some things on the calendar and the task menu and now outlook
> opens to the task menu and not email how do i reset it to open to mail?

Tools>Options>Other>Advanced Options. See "Startup in this folder".
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: melanie on
thanks do you know how to save a message in another folder so it does not get
lost. I am used to windows xp and office 2002.

From: Peter Foldes on
melanie

Right click on message and select Move To Folder

--
Peter